Friday, February 15, 2013

Be Deodorant, Not Cologne!

I don't know if you know that I mean when I say that I look at a person and then judge them on how I think they will smell. For example, I will be walking on my college campus and see a homelier looking guy or girl and think, "He or she looks bad, so they must smell bad too!"
Come on, admit it!
You have thought that at least once in your life.
The point is that judging someone because of looks to see if you should hold your breath when you walk by is wrong.

We should be looking at the person's heart.
Do they look nice on the outside?
Chances are that they are a cologne instead of a deodorant.
What do I mean by this?
I mean that a cologne or a perfume masks the scent instead of deodorant that fixes the problem that takes the stench away!

Does your life look good on the outside? 
Does your inside (attitude, emotions, and thoughts) reflect that of your outer appearance? 
Are you masking your bitterness, your hatred, your....(fill in the blank)?
Get rid of that bitterness, hatred, and baggage; and be the deodorant that lifts people up and makes the world (everyone's lives) smell good (having positive and good attitudes and thoughts)!

The candy-man mixes stuff with love and makes the world taste good!
I urge you to be the deodorant-man or deodorant-woman that mixes your life with love and makes the world  SMELL good!

No comments:

Post a Comment