Friday, February 15, 2013

What if Life was Like a Box of Chocolates?

It is the day after Valentines Day!
I'm sure that a lot of you got chocolate from your significant other.
I was thinking about life and about a box of chocolates.
Then I asked myself, "What if life was like a box of chocolates?"

It was a pretty basic question.
The question genuinely stumped me!
If life was like a box of chocolates then all of us would have nothing to live for!
We would be a know-it-all, stuck-up person that had life grand.
Is it wrong to have life going the way we want it to?
Of course not!

This then lead me to think that if life were like a box of chocolates that it would be by our choice!
You can choose to be happy.
Did you know that?
You can choose for life to be like that box of chocolate!
Most boxes of chocolate are assorted and you never know what you will get.
That is what keeps life interesting.
Enjoy life to the fullest; simply it by not stressing the small stuff; and share it with loved ones and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment